My problem is that I have enough figures from Wargaming in the 1970s and 1980s to match just about all poses/weapons for human, Goblin, and Dwarf plus most common Elf and Orc but they are from the day when 25mm was ‘large’ and they are ‘dwarfed’ by today’s figures! Especially the Nolzur and, more so, Reaper figures.

Since I moved most of my large battle fantasy activity to 15/18mm figures several years ago I today strictly buy the 30/35mm figures I need for PCs, modifying as needed. I did indulge in 2016/2017 and bought Nolzur/Pathfinder plastic figures for Dwarf and Human but I find that the classes/weapons are not the ones I select or are Over The Top in detail/design. Clippers solve much of that issue.

No problem buying specific premium plastic figure where needed from Hero Forge. My Mountain Dwarf Monk has a winter based figure to go with my Reaper Summer garb/based figure.

I have no problem reusing painted figures. When first level Finellen Fireforge died in a first level TPK I brought back the figure Finellen Frostbeard with the same stats a few weeks later who made second level to restart my Warlock dip Fighter character play. Female Mountain Dwarf with Polearm is a useful trope type figure.