Quote Originally Posted by Kaytara View Post
I hate to say it, but this feels like filler and kind of was a miss with me. I might not mind it so much otherwise, but the long periods between updates are not really doing the pacing any favours here. I'd have appreciated this little gag maybe as part of a two page or so strip somewhere, but a whole page for it when I've been biting my nails for the past (*checks*) fifteen days? All I can think of is "GIVE US THE RESOLUTION ALREADY".
It was necessary to set up prerequisites for that extra will save for one of the party members. Whether it was possible to fit in a smaller number of panels is debatable, but even if it was this update would have to be a "one and a half-parter" precisely to satisfy pacing requirements.
Also, remember that the target format is printed medium and we are merely suffering from life not being perfect (as in one the Giant would be able to just conjure the comic into existence by directly transcribing his thoughts into paper or what have you). Besides, this is a mere nuisance compared to wait for, say, Tramennis in a new update.