Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
They teleport into the Katchinatraz, right next to Yewah, Ens-Orana and Traube.

"Lets just expedite this process shall we?"

He sends to the extraction team

Extraction Team, move in, the Kais can teleport most out, but the Elder Kai and Baba will need help extraction as they being held hostage.
After confirming with Starlight, the lead unicorn turned and nodded to his team. One of them teleported the whole group into the prison, near where they suspected Baba and Elder Kai were, while the leader kept the privacy bubble up, masking their arrival. They looked around, looking for the hostages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
Max Banders, Earth

Freis did his thing, and the imminent threat of explosion was, at least, stopped. Max considered as he listened to the telepathic message from the kais, then looked off to the side as a new voice addressed him. Max responded with a light telepathic poke and the message of In a word: Orks. But to be more thorough, this- he then showed her a mental reconstruction of the ork fleet arriving and smashing the moon, including little details that most certainly aren't there in real life, dotted lines with little measurements on them, units of force exerted, momentum of things in motion. Because that's how Max thinks about things. Almost like he has given himself synesthesia combined with math. I got the debris to halt in orbit, so putting it back together will be easier, at least.
"Much obliged," Princess Luna responded, casually slaughtering any nearby orks. "I was just told by a talking bipedal cat that you are working to slow down the orkish moon. Please leave that to me, if you would."

Giving herself some room, Princess Luna hovered into the air, wings spread wide as her eyes glowed with power. Suddenly, the attack moon began to move and slow seemingly on its own, held in Luna's telekinetic grip. Just as she did with her own moon back home, she then maneuvered it into orbit around the Earth, temporarily replacing Earth's own moon. She would fix that later; now, there were orks to slay.