Hmm. That’s actually kind of an interesting feat. The “straight line” clause means that you can’t really do swoop-and-split kiting tactics (insofar as those are ever meaningful), but it’s also a relatively low-prereq way of getting an effect that usually takes a nontrivial number of class levels. The trick then becomes finding ways of making a single attack against a handful of spread-out targets meaningful. War Mind’s Sweeping Strike beckoned me for a sec, but then I reread it and remembered the “no more than 10’ of movement” clause, which is unfortunate. Maybe Knockback + Dungeoncrasher to bull rush folks into the ground, if you happen to be exactly at the right altitude?

This gets a little confusing if you play with RC’s volley rule. It’s a full-round action, but you’re only making a single d20 roll. I think precision damage is still legit, assuming that each target meets the conditions.

If your GM rules that any attack can be a smite attack (rather than being its own standard action, as is typical for supernatural abilities with no listed action cost), would you be able to apply one smite to everyone you attack, assuming that they’re all legal targets? If the action cost is a problem, this might at least work with a killoren’s smite attack, since the 10 minutes spent to activate a given aspect might take care of the action cost and simply let the smite be its own thing.

It’s a bit of a pity that it’s based on DEX when one of the easiest ways of getting wings (slap on dragonborn!) penalizes DEX, but I guess we can’t have everything.