View Single Post

Thread: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

1. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Freelancer(IC)

As Daine finishes his sentence, "If we could just flat replace them it would be nice... its going to take forever to repair them all." JZ walks into the galley. JZ then says, with a stern look on his face, "Well, my boy, I pay you to make the repairs. If you want to spend your pay buying replacement parts, then, by all means, do so." JZ then smiles broadly and slaps JZ on the shoulder.

JZ follows Daine back into the engineering area saying, "Come now, it can't be that bad." JZ pauses, looking around at the mess and then adds, "See, I told you it wasn't that bad. The droid only takes up 6 square meters... I've seen worse."

JZ stands there peering at the various broken parts and then asks for several broken pieces and several tools and adds, "I'll take these over to the galley and work on them." The parts he requested seem to go with the Diagnostics Package. Parts in hand JZ waddles off to the common area.

{{ Okay.. sounds like Daine, JZ, and Kera are going to work for 8 (more) hours. What about Kaff/Evayn?
    Also.. anyone making repairs.. Daine's tool kit gives a +2 bonus.}}
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2007-04-03 at 04:36 PM. Reason: add bonus
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki