View Single Post

Thread: Sea of Stars - IC

1. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Sea of Stars - IC

Spoiler: Not Anika
    Show
    Macharius sighs. Hannabel, please cease. I appreciate the thought, but one finds that communication is more useful in a language the subject actually understands. They aren't xenos, so let's go with High Gothic instead of shouting and boltfire, please.

He turns to the recently unfrozen crew and speaks in their dialect. He stands tall, radiating patrician authority.

Spoiler: Destro, and maybe anyone else who can understand High Gothic
    Show
    That's enough milling about. I am Lord-Captain Macharius Absalom, bearer of a Warrant of Trade by the hand and authority of the Emperor of Mankind, Lord Primus of House Absalom, and System Admiral of the Aquilor System, among other titles. My officers and I discovered your ship floating in the void, absent any signs of life. By the terms of my Warrant of Trade and Imperial law laid down on Holy Terra, I now command this ship.

It appears that this ship suffered critical damage in battle with traitor forces some ten millennia ago. You are the surviving crew. Your loyalty unto death to the Master of Mankind is commendable. I require a full report on this ship's mission and final battle.

He looks to the survivors expectantly.
    Last edited by PotatoGolem; 2018-06-23 at 10:36 AM.