You disliked stuff that i usually didnt minded when i read the books myself, but who am I to judge what your personal preferences were? I liked your summaries and evaluation most of the times. I think we had a few spats in Book 1, but hardly something that made me redact my liking of your Lets Read.

The only style of Lets Read/Watch that I actively dislike is those who keep thinking about the coming plot ahead, have a thousand theories running, and then when the Big Reveal occurs they are "oh, boring I called it" just because it was one of their 1000 theories.

Thats hardly your case. I liked the few theories you threw out there, but you never seemed to be more interested in "getting ahead of the story", if you understand what I mean.

All in all, ill happily read if you ever want to read Ghost of the Past/Vision of the Future (Hand of Thrawn Duology). This one makes a lot of backstory reference to the rest of the EU that occurs in the 10-year time period between, so if you wish, you could always ask the Hive Mind to fill you in on reference and plot points from other books as they are brought up.

Trust me, it will generate a LOT of discussion about all relevant EU novels. Dont get me started on the Lando/Mara Jade shipping.