Sister Rosalind listens to all that is said and the battle between the mages, seeing a way to help Gunn she adds after his statement. "If this council does not see the wisdom in not having all of those gathered here there to determine if this Lich is a threat to them, why not allow Althazan as a member of this council who believes this threat be there himself? If it is truly not a threat you will all be aware of it between magical scrying and other ways of watching the events unfold, and if it turns out to be a threat you already have a member of this council there to make an opening for the rest of those who wish to stop Shroud to join in the battle." Sister Rosalind says making the last word stand out above all.

"As you all know I am no warrior, no holy person seeking glory in the battlefield. I treat the sick and injured and never condone violence against the living. The threat we face however does not care for the thoughts and dreams of the living, I am not sure if they even remember what it means to be mortal anymore to be honest. Back home undead were allowed to exist if they followed the Mother because she only allowed the souls of men and women who wished to protect the living to return. So far in New Ganther I have with the help of the other churches done my duty of trying to keep the undead at bay, it seems I have been fighting an uphill battle this entire time though. Shroud has had no doubt centuries of planning and preparations, and we have already seen two Knights of the Eternal Vigil as well as an Angel of Decay walk the same streets we live. I can not do this alone, for this is greater then any one person, it is the very life of the world on the line. The delicate balance that has always been maintained by the neutrality of magic itself. The same delicate balance that life and death share. Mr. Gunn knows where this will take place, and this allows you to not only see with your own eyes what transpires, but allows you to be there to decide what you do. The fate of the world is in the hands of this council right now, and future generations will remember the decision made. That is of course if anyone is still alive."