Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
Yeah. I don't remember the specifics, but I know there's a mod that let Veronica accept Keys's dress for that event. Which is good, because I don't see the White Glove dress as notably stylish. I mean, end of the world not withstanding, that is...

I have to say, I do love how they gave unarmed a step up in New Vegas. Not only did you have four different techniques that various people can teach you (some of which can be very useful), they added in Love & Hate, a powerful set of brass knuckles that have always been a favored weapon for me in the game. I've always been enamored with the "Bare Knuckle Brawler" archetype, a fighter that doesn't rely on big weapons or fancy martial arts to get the job done. Step 1: Punch 'em. Step 2: Punch 'em again. Step 3: Return to step 1.

Which is one of the major problems I have with FO4, to be honest. I hate that you have to turn your brass knuckles into wolverine claws to remain effective, and that the Sole Survivor only uses their right fist to punch. Just no elegance to the sweet science, ya know?
Yeah, I'm thinking of doing an unarmed run after my first run of New Vegas. just put all my points into Unarmed, sell all ranged weapons and try to go to town on them...also Sneak. become ninja.