Quote Originally Posted by Xavier Alexis View Post
"Arcivus, I will make sure you are at your best to stop this beast. Focus all of your power on it!"

I move (or teleport) close enough to touch Arcivus with my healing ability. I can activate Nomadic Step (Step of a Dozen Paces), as a bonus action, if Arcivus is too far for me to reach through movement.

As my action, I activate Psionic Restoration (Mend Wounds) and heal Arcivus 5d8 (31) hit points.
Sorry for the delay.

Simple enough. Arcivus starts to feel better and looks back and sees Xavier focusing a concentrated stare.

Kyle fires off an arrow, but it is at disadvantage due to the thick smoke (no sneak). He does hit (and with a poor roll, to boot) for 17 damage. He draws his rapier and closes behind Arcivus, but remains a safe distance away from damage.

Legendary Action!

The tarrasque is annoyed with Arcivus and slashes at him with his claws. The shield and armor can only absorb so much of the impact as the claws come crashing down, for 11 damage (after resistance).

Dr. Nimm, you can barely see the tarrasque thrashing in the distance. It is hard to hear anything due to the continued screams of the helpless peasants. Things are more or less orderly, and the goblins have fled, so the tarrasque is the lone threat, aside from a few fires. You can try to help more people evacuate their homes or help beat down the tarrasque. What'll it be?

--

Initiative!

Kyle: 28
Nimm (with the Crew readying actions for his command, including Danae): 20
Tarrasque: 19
Arcivus: 13 (193/204)
Xavier: 6