Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
[Grace’s House]

Niji smiles a little.
”Well, uh. it’s...” she looks nervous.
”When I was younger I wanted to be an actor. It didn’t last very long. They told me I wouldn’t get anything unless I got some superpowers, or became a hot catgirl.
Maybe they were joking. I don’t know. But I think it made me realize that well...”
she shakes a little for effect.”This is all I ever wanted, even if I wouldn’t admit it. So I wanna show off. Like, I don’t actually want to go around in nothing all the time. But I want people to be impressed and look a little.”
Grace's House

Grace listens, saying nothing until Niji has had her time to speak her piece in full, her head tilted to one side slightly.

And then she nods, a smile starting to form on her lips.
"Well! I mean," Grace pointedly glances down at Niji's figure, before locking eyes with her. "You absolutely are gonna get people to look, no matter what you decide to wear. But we can definitely go find you some outfits that'll accentuate what you've got. It'll be fun!"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
"I think I can make my way out of here, but if you want to accompany me, it's not a problem." It's pretty clear from his tone that he doesn't have a preference one way or the other.
"Then I will leave you to it. It was wonderful getting to talk with you again, and I look forward to our next conversation." Naku says with a polite nod of her head.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
Nearing the Dark Forest

Armonia continues along the path to the dark and spooky forest.Wait a minute... Armonia thinks to himself as he continues his songWasn't I heading towards a lake? The forest was down a different path. Looking around, Armonia sees no signs of the massive body of water, or that there ever was.Weird....I could've sworn there was a lake nearby. But now that I think of it, why would I go there when this creepy forest is here. A dark gloomy place in a divine realm as colorful and happy as this? Definitely where I would travel to. Must have been daydreaming about the water. And with that, Armonia promptly forgets about the lake as he makes it to the edge of the forest.
Near the Dark Forest

Well, the majority of the forest is perfectly fine. Just this one large, dark clearing, and the forest surrounding it. It's dark, cold, and there's even some frost on the ground that crackles underfoot, very oddly at ends with the rest of the weather in this realm.