Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
I generally wait until after I have an army of murderbots on site and online before doing that. Personal preference, I suppose.
I'm sure he dies most of the time. I just wasn't entirely sure I would get the chance later or not or if finishing some things would just end up with him dead. I wanted to shoot him in the head.

I've been looking for a sniper rifle for a long time, and I finally found one. It only took all of my rad-away and a trip to the doctor. I could have handled that better for sure.

So I found an Assault Carbine Magazine Extender, just after finding an Assault Carbine. But it isn't letting me mod it, it just doesn't show anything available in the mod menu. Not sure if it is a bug, something to do with the extender being a Gun Runner's Arsenal item, or if I'm just missing something else. I'm not sure if I had restarted the game since picking them up.
Also, is there any way to remove a mod from a weapon? Like if I put something on a service rifle, then find a unique service rifle, can I move it?