With the shorter woman's arm slung around her shoulders, the weight barely slowing her down, Rung half-carries her away from the place where she'd been pinned and towards the other survivors, where it seems agitation is rising. She picks her way easily across the darkened, broken ground, not for the first time grateful for her orcish ancestry, and then cursing it when she remembers herself. "Just look at the faerie light," she gruffly tells the human woman over her gasps of pain. "Just get there and you can take a rest. Dunno what's out there yet."

Drawing towards the center of the room, she goggles in disbelief at the apparent introductions under way. This really the time for getting to know you games? she thinks, but doesn't let herself say; to distract herself, she takes a glance at the ceiling overhead, realizing that these unhurt, too-pretty women didn't seem sure whether they were safe here or not. Yup, that's the only reason I'm averting my eyes. Uh huh. Out loud, she grunts, "Rung, blacksmith. Charmed, I'm sure. Let's get the hells out of here."

Spoiler: Roll
Show
Knowledge Engineering about whether the ceiling seems stable for the moment. (1d20+4)[11]