Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
Given how im lacking any kind of Special class, I'm tempted by Martha, but my lack of Lancers are asking for me to roll for Tam or Kiyo in the Summer banner. I have 157SQ for use Summer/Illya/anything else. What banner would I roll on if I wanted a solid caster/assassin/lancer/archer?
Hi! Welcome to the thread.

Here's my advice: like you, the only lancers I have are Cu and Liz. And honestly, that's all I need. Cu is a beast, his damage and survivability are amazing, he really should be a four star. If you ever need to kill an archer and those two lancers aren't sufficient, adding a support Karna/Scathatch or switching over to a Berserker comp should suffice. In terms of Archers, Chloe is coming soon for free in Prisma, and she's straight up the best four star archer in the game. Also, Arash is an awesome Archer and he's a one star, so really easy to get. You already have the best four star assassin (Shiki) and with the welfare Scathatch assassin from the summer event you should have most of your bases covered in that class.

Honestly, looking at what you have I don't see any glaring weaknesses mechanically. You should just roll on the banner that has the characters you like the most.