So apparently if you pick up faction armor and then pass it off to a partner it gives you the "they can't wear this faction armor" but then it just disappears. I found this out after I picked up my second set of BOS power armor and went to get the other set off Rex to repair and realized it wasn't there. Not sure if I had just misplaced it, and not having the room to carry 40lbs myself and I couldn't wear it yet, I give it to Rex again. See the message and go to do something else with him and see the armor is gone. I could reload that lost armor but not the previous stuff. I *assume* I'll get to wear it soon.

I also found Veronica finally, I had wondered since I heard mention of her a lot in this thread and I hadn't came across her yet and it seemed like something that should have happened a long time ago. I had always heard "explore around a lot, there are things hidden everywhere," so I did, which meant not following the roads. There were a number of "the player should easily find this right in the middle of the road" things that I in fact didn't find for the longest time because I was taking back routes looking for things.

Not sure if I should change companions. I've got Lily now, and while she hasn't seemed to have much unique to say for much, she still seems to have endeared herself to me. Its hard to kick her to the curb when she's like you grandma.