Quote Originally Posted by Elanorin View Post
She made her way to Edmund's, not waiting for Isaac. She hoped he'd join her but if he had matters to attend to here first without her then she understood and wouldn't burden him with demands. She was late, she was well aware of that, but now that the most urgent business had been tended to she felt she could risk allowing herself a pause in her duties. Besides, she was genuinely looking forwards to seeing Edmund's enormous floor-to-ceiling tropical aquarium.

When she arrived she was not only very late, but she looked like she could really do with a shower. If Isaac arrived with her she'd quickly drop his arm the moment they stepped through the door under the pretence that she needed to straighten her clothes, brush off some dust or pick up a menu.
Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
Once that matter’s attended to, he shall away to Edmund’s bar, what with its many fine varieties of incense to burn and special rooms for meditation.
You could be forgiven for thinking you have the wrong place. There's no aquarium, no meditation rooms, just a bunch of equally confused and somewhat disappointed patrons. But over there by the bar, you'll spot a good friend whose name you can't remember, a blushing pink mass of light that must be Aelas, and there's good old Edmund, giving a gargoyle the (chilly) third degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Aelas has the good sense to blush, and when she does so, her whole head of hair tints a little pink to match her cheeks. "Well, er, there was a bit of a car chase, and Static here was the only one who held when I unleashed a gigantic fire storm, and then we...um...went down to Newcastle and looked at some really neat alpacas and went to the souvenir shop and learned about, um, some war stories or something. I um, kinda had to run at that point because of some...uh...other stuff, so I sort of stranded Static down there, but then I felt really really bad, so I apologized when we met earlier today at the city dump and now we're friends! She's pretty cool too, but kinda hard to get to really open up. I think you'd have to promise to be friends too first."
"And did you, Static?" Edmund holds out her glass, staring her dead in the eye. "Did you promise to be good friends with Aelas?"