Hi. I'm a long time player (except the CCG & Go! games -- I don't have a smart device nor a switch) and a first time posting on this list. There are still some pokémon that I'm looking for. I have quite a bit for trade. Of course, I can only do this through Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Well, I might be able to dig out my Alpha Sapphire...if I still have it. I keep up with the animated series/movies, as well. Of course, I have only seen the ones released in America. Those...and a few "banned episodes" from the original (Kanto) seasons.

Without intending to plug my YouTube channel, I had fun playing around with the 3DS download of Pokémon Blue (and using the "Mew cheat"). You can check them out if you want ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEM0p...E0zofY5kPDM13T ). However, I am NOT advertising my channel. I merely wanted you to know about the Pokémon videos I did. Enough with YouTube -- back to the games...

...As I had stated before (and the reason I shared the specific video series on my YouTube channel), I am looking to obtain specific pokémon in my Ultra Moon game. I have some pokémon that might be a fair trade (such as a level-7 Gyrados, shiny Clawitzer with the Pokérus, or a Korean Groudon with the Pokérus). As you can see, the reason for that link was to show the legitimacy of the level-7 "evolved" pokémon.

Anyway, I'm posting to also talk about Pokémon in general. My favorite is shiny super-sized Pumpkaboo (which I'm currently looking for). I like the Lavender Town (from Red/Blue/Yellow) theme. If you haven't guessed, I'm a fan of Ghost-types. Of course, I like Jigglypuff, as well. Sorry about the following link. I just had to share this, since I mentioned Jigglypuff ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIvNrr4chsU ).

If anyone plays Super Mario Maker, I created a Pokémon course: 2c7b-0000-0378-7177.

I guess this concludes my post (introducing myself) in this thread.