Orolou
Third Level Dream Circle Druid
HP: 28/30 AC: 19 Buffs: None

"Hmm, seems we'd be well rewarded with dividing their attention, as well as flanking them."
He chuckles to himself quietly.
"I have an old friend who would be perfect for the job, but I'll admit, he's quite... energetic. You two would get along, I imagine." He finishes, gesturing to the gnome.

Orolou sighs...

"40 years of shaping and it doesn't get easier."

The druid reaches into his pack, grabs a handful of stark black granite, and throws it in the air, spinning his staff in the process.

All at once he's surrounded with a large globe of green and blue lights, eventually swirling in and adhering to his body with a dense white light. With a small shudder, another form seems to appear, also clothed in white. The form keeps switching back and forth, more sporadically on the new form until it rests on what seems to be a mess of limbs and fur.

Spoiler: Action: Shift
Show
Scicanteur
Third Level Dream Circle Druid Steeder Mount
HP: ((2d8+4)[11]) 28/30 AC: (12) 19 Buffs: None

"HELLO FRIENDS - SACS OF POSTULATING MEAT AND BLOOD AND WATERS AND THOUGHTS - SO MANY THOUGHTS -LESS THINKING MORE DOING!"

The Steeder rolls around in a circle, already visibly bored and trying to figure something to do. Before you know it they've gotten half the grass stuck on their legs, giving them a kind of living tree look.

All at once, they stop - then skitter to the edge of the clearing

"OHH - I CAN HEAR IT. THE BLOODLUST. DIRECTED AT US - AT MEEEE~HEHE - WHAT FUN! LETS TURN THAT INTO SOME SCRUMPTIOUS FEAR!"

It hunches down, moving almost aggressively to Ra'jodar.

"YOU, CAT-LIKE HUMAN. GET ONTO MY BACK --- WE SHALL TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEIR FEARS. TO THAT GNAWING FEELING OF HAIR STANDING ON THE BACK OF THEIR NECK. WE WILL BE THAT HAIR, HAIRY ONE!"