Thank you guys for your feedback. I've read it carefully and thought a bit more about the concept and talents I want.

What I mean by "forces of the nature" as a theme is a bit more than just weather. I'm thinking about focusing on Nature, Time, and Weather. The image that I've got is the forces that can defeat civilisation: plantlife slowly but steadily regaining land to cities, weather effects eroding and damaging structures, and the constant pass of time making this possible. I still want a bit of destruction, though, to ensure that I can quickly deal damage if I need to.

Maybe I'll set the BFC + debuff aside for a moment and think about what I can do with these three spheres. At level 6, I've got a total of 13 talents. So this is what I've thought:

- Destruction (Energy Focus: Cold) + Frost Blast (granted by the drawback)
-- Energy Wall

- Nature (plantlife)
-- Aggravating Vegetation
-- Grow Plants

- Time
-- After Image
-- Ranged Time
-- Steal Time

- Weather
-- Greater Weather
-- Storm Lord
-- Wind Lord

As I level up, I'm also going to get Towering Growth, Rain Lord, and Storm Lord again. I'll probably also get Chain Blast or Explosive Orb if I find that I need more blasting power. With this, although I might be spread a little thing among four spheres, I feel that my character is more unified. I can create frost walls, entangling plants, and force people to target a tree. The effects of controlling the weather aren't very powerful yet, but I can create winds that hinder movement and ranged attacks, and if I get to storm, I can control where lightning falls. Time gives me a bit of buffing and debuffing.

I could drop time or nature, and get some more weather, but I feel that the usefulness of weather is more situational than other spheres. I really like the weather sphere, but I feel that if I get too many weather talents and neglect other spheres my caster won't be as useful in many situations.

Any thoughts on this? Is it still too many spheres?