1. - Top - End - #1359
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVIII: Still Haven't Caught Up on Season 7!

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Spoiler: Friendship University
    Show
    I dunno, I still don't see Neighsayer getting muck flack from the EEA. He can still argue he was duped like everyone else (and probably was).
    Spoiler: FU
    Show
    I don't see how, coming from an "experienced educator" whose review process, as seen in School Daze, involves a background check, a curriculum review, and a personal inspection, the line "I didn't know" is supposed to be exonerating. If anything, it would be a reason to sack him for incompetence or corruption. A background check would have revealed the brothers' scam in Leap of Faith, as well as their currently-running other business (which really should take as much or more of their time as Twilight and co.'s friendship missions, and certainly takes a lot more money). A curriculum review would have involved comparing FU's curriculum to the only other comparable school's - and what's more, Twilight gave the EEA a number of copies of her curriculum, so they should spot the plagiarism right away. And Rarity's personal inspection revealed the exploitation of students within the day; Twilight's revealed the brothers' commingling of funds with their other business about as quickly.

Neighsay is savvy enough to know all that, which is why he still has his job in the finale.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2018-08-12 at 07:19 AM.