View Single Post

Thread: Wrath of the Righteous IC [3.5, Group B]

1. - Top - End - #1345
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous IC [3.5, Group B]

Trawyn

After a few minutes the bard stands and heaves a sigh of relief as he glances back and forth between the stairs and the doorway, "Apologies for the delay, but I'm glad we weren't disturbed and there are some useful items here."

With his foot he pushes the two flasks of unholy water under the nearby desk, "Bottled foulness...desecrated holy water." He then places two scrolls into his backpack, "Magics of a type I don't believe any of us capable of utilizing, but perhaps something we can sell or trade later."
    Spoiler: OC
    Show
    2 Flasks of Unholy Water(if you want to carry them, you know where they are)
    Scrolls of Entropic Shield and Divine Favor

Reaching down he divides the small pile of crossbow bolts into two stacks of six, hands one stack to Tellos and keeping the other for himself, "It appears we're the only two that have the weapons to utilize these at the moment."
    Show
    12 +1 Crossbow bolts. Looks like there are only two crossbows in the party at the moment.

Of the two remaining scrolls, Trawyn hands one to Alamryn, "I believe you can utilize this spell if need be, and the remaining is one I might be able to employ."
    Show
    Alamyrn - Scroll of Foundations of Stone; Trawyn - Scroll of Incite

Picking up the other two flasks he hands one each to Semult and Jemus, "Emergency healing, if you find yourself in need."
    Show
    Potions of Cure Moderate Wounds; 1 each

He then hands the bracers to Semult, "These might provide a bit of protection if you're ever caught without your spell armor."
    Show
    Bracers of Armor +1

Looking around at the group then motioning to the wand and the cloak on the floor, "Myself, Tellos, and Semult can each employ this wand that creates multiple illusions of ourselves....like the tiefling there was using. The cloak provides some resistance against spells and other hazards." The remaining weapons, armor, and sundry items he shoves under the desk, "We can collect these later, on our way out, if we want to."
    Show
    Wand of Mirror Image 9 charges: Trawyn, Tellos, or Semult. I don't care how we decided, but one of us should take it. It's quite useful.
    Cloak of Resistance +1: Don't know how others handle this when they're playing, but my groups often give this to anyone who has a +0 on any of their saves first and if that's no one, then anyone who speaks up for the item.

Once the particulars are worked out, "How's everyone feeling? I'm okay to continue...for now."

Spoiler: @Everyone
    Show
    Please don't take this post the wrong way. It's not a, "I know what's best" post, but rather merely an attempt to keep the thread going because these kinds of things can really bog down PbP play in my experience. If you don't want the items as distributed, pocket them for sell/trade later or offer them to someone else in the party.

CHEERS!
    Last edited by RolandDeschain; 2018-08-19 at 10:48 AM.