Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
He then places two scrolls into his backpack, "Magics of a type I don't believe any of us capable of utilizing, but perhaps something we can sell or trade later."
"I could probably activate the scrolls if need be, but better to trade them off for more useful arcane spells."

Picking up the other two flasks he hands one each to Semult and Jemus, "Emergency healing, if you find yourself in need."
"Thanks."

He then hands the bracers to Semult, "These might provide a bit of protection if you're ever caught without your spell armor."
"Jemus should take one of the chainshirts or failing that take these bracers."

"Myself, Tellos, and Semult can each employ this wand that creates multiple illusions of ourselves....like the tiefling there was using."
"You two fight up close, it would be more confounding to the enemy up front."

The cloak provides some resistance against spells and other hazards."
"I suggest Tellos take the cloak."

With his foot he pushes the two flasks of unholy water under the nearby desk, "Bottled foulness...desecrated holy water."
Semult's usual positive attitude suddenly changes. Flashbacks of being doused and force fed the stuff run through his mind. "No. I'll take those." He puts them on the floor. He smashes one flask with his morningstar hard enough for the broken pieces to scatter halfway across the room. He then does the same with the other.

"How's everyone feeling? I'm okay to continue...for now."
"Better now. Lets see what is behind the doors." He has his morningstar in one hand, and wand of magic missile in the other.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Thanks for handling the loot. It looks like Jemus does not have armor so a MW chainshirt would be good for him? If so I'll take the bracers since it looks like everyone else is using real armor.