View Single Post

Thread: WHFRP 2e - The Winter Kings (IC)

1. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: WHFRP 2e - The Winter Kings (IC)

Morgul

The shaman soared up, the cold wind battering and pulling at his wings as with a few powerful wing beats he streaked from just above the surf upwards into the night sky, eyes fixed on the village and the man who the Gods had spoken of tied to the stake. A strange creature but the Gods had spoken and in that they could not be disobeyed. He exulted in the freedom and the rush of the air for a moment before as the screaming started as the longships crashed upon the beach and Groktur outpaced the weak manlings beside him he dropped like a stone.

Wings folding in he sembled as he landed, the crow rippling into a massive beastman behind the manling holding the gods-cursed prisoner hopefully shocking the man. The pyre beside him was not lit yet so he had not been to late and he landed behind the human, careful to use the sudden blaring of the reaver's horns to distract the human. He roared a great roar in the Dark tongue, uncaring if any of the reavers could understand "Blood for the Gods, feast on the manlings" as surrounded by the clouds of Ghur and the smell of spices from the shifting he brought the braystaff down in a massive blow on the human!

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Actions
    Land behind the sergeantso there is no-esle behind Morgul and he's beside the Sgt and Nicoli. Change to beast as I land and try and clock him with my braystaff.

Initiative (1d10+3)[12] (though hopefully get a suprise attack!)
    Half action: Guarded stance (he's a beast but he's not stupid )
    Half action: Smash the guard beside Nicoli (1d100)[23] TN 55 (hopefully +30 if he's surprised), Damage (2d10)[6][5](11)+3 (Impact quality so choose highest)
    9 damage to the guard's Right arm
    (if 10 then check for Ulric's Dark God's fury (1d100)[98] TN as above, extra damage (1d10)[8]

Note: He's unsettling so the guard needs to pass WP or suffer -10% to hit him

If I got a surprise round then excellent
    If I won the subsequent initiative then Morgul would hit him again
    Half: guarded stance
    Half: Attack [roll]1d100[roll] (roll of 15 see below) TN 55 (± any mods) Damage (2d10)[1][4](5)+3 = hopefully 7 to the left arm
    -- Dak God's Fury (1d100)[62] TN (as above) Extra dam (1d10)[8]

On Guards Turn:-
    - Test for unsettling WP or -10% to attack Morgul
    Morgul Parry if hit (1d100)[11] TN 65
    Morgul Dodge against a potential second hit (1d100)[93] TN 38

*Copied from OOC post

Stats Summary
    WS BS Str Tou Ag Int WP Fel Move Wounds Fortune
    45 28 35 47 38 41 33 35 5 13/13 1/1
    55*

Effects
    Blessing Dark Master (~9 rounds left)

Equipment
    Equipped: Braystaff (2-hands, SB-1, Impact, Defensive, Slow)
    Belt: Axe, dagger

Last edited by DrK; 2018-08-23 at 08:55 AM.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar