1. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Iron Chef Optimisation Challenge in the Playground XCIV

"Song of Dissolution: A singular sound can sometimes be heard here and there, if briefly, among the many planes. When a mirror shatters, the note might be discerned. When a wall collapses, the ringing of the tone is somewhat stron- ger. When a city burns, the notes form a chord. And when a continent sinks beneath the waves, the song of dissolution plays out loud and strong—for those with the ears trained to hear. This mythical melody is something all Doomguard are eager to hear. Some theorize that should the tones ever be correctly recorded and formulated, a faction member with that song ringing in her body would have unparalleled power—his every utterance a curse, his every sword-stroke a killing blow, and his very presence, anathema."

I was going to use this quote from the Doom guard entry in the plainer handbook, on a rilkan sorcer with precocious Apprentice to get crystalline memories. Then I was going to take a bunch of listen based feats and skill tricks, on top of truenamer levels, and two levels of savant to pick up the memory eater feet from Lords of Madness as a prerequisite ignoring bonus feat.

Then all I had to do was Bear witness to tons of Destruction or eat things that witnessed said destruction. Then I could create a song made out of Destruction noises and make a mega mix in my crystalline memory crystals. This leads me to believe that every utterance would become a curse a la the song of dissolution, my every Sword stroke would become a killing blow, and if I picked up some yuanti template, I would be considered an anathema.

Between the Rilkins racial memory and the ability to eat memories, it seems like it could have worked
    Last edited by daremetoidareyo; 2018-08-20 at 10:18 AM.