Being a Monk IRL is significantly nicer than being either a Barb or a Fighter.

AC Bonus: Really awesome because you can get high AC without having to wear armor. It also applies to FF and Touch AC, which is pretty great.

Decisive Strike is nicer than Flurry. It opens the ability to punch through objects without having to spend a feat with Mountain Hammer strike. I can also hit two guys into the next week/life if I so choose.

Unarmed Strike: Similar to AC Bonus, it means you don't have to carry a weapon to be extremely dangerous. Pretty cool.

Feat: Stunning Fist: I'm going traditional. It's a pretty cool ability to have.

(Improved) Evasion: I'm now immune to 95% of explosions. This only gets better with Improved Evasion

Fast Movement +60ft: I'm the fastest guy alive by large margin. I can run at 65km per hour. That's insane for a human.

Feat: Deflect Arrow: Assuming this works for bullets. How awesome it is to catch them midair?

Lay on Hands from Broken One sub level: Much much better than Still Mind, even if I completely dump Charisma (which isn't happening, since WBL is a thing). The sub level also adds some cool skills, especially Survival.

Slow Fall: Can fall from any height as long as there's a wall nearby. Cool.

Purity of Body: 100% amazing. Even with a very high Fort, I don't like the chances of me getting sick.

Shadow Blend from Dark Moon sub level: Invisible if I'm not in daylight? Hells yeah! I can already heal with Lay on Hands anyway.

Abundant Step: Teleport! What's not to like? Sure, it's only 1/day and short distance, but it's freaking teleport!

Quivering Palm: There's actually some utility here if ever want to kill someone on the stealth.

Timeless Body: Have the body of someone in their mid-twenties till I die? Sign me up!

Tongue of the Sun and Moon: Talk to any creature. Not just any one, but any creature! Talk to animals and plants too.

Empty Body: Pretty cool. Nice utility and can be used many times per day.

Perfect Self: Darkvision and no need to eat or sleep. Not only I'm living more because I have immunity to disease, but I don't have to spend 8 hours doing nothing everyday. DR 10/magic is also amazing in a magic-less world.