1. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (I asked for LESS water!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Well, there's always Spirit Tracks. So, there is in fact a next time, at least. Next best thing to time-travel?

Also, regarding the different time-Zodis, it for some reason gave me the vivid mental image of Past Zodi playing a game on a couch, while Current Zodi stands over the back of the couch yelling at Past Zodi, and Present Zodi just stands off in the corner calmly writing up the forum post while watching the two.
    "Current" and "present" mean the same thing, don't they?

Actually, maybe one of them can refer to alternate timelines, but equivalent points along them, where as the other only refers to the exact temporal position. Is that what you meant? Or does "current" mean "past, but less so?"
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2018-09-03 at 11:04 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.