This isn't about the characters of Erfworld. This isn't about predictions. This is about the situation, and how you would run the battle, on both sides.

Tool has:
At least 5 dwagon. Proven to beat Gwiffons, but on a 5 to 1 odds. Huge air units.
At least 2 Gobwin infintry divisions. Foot soldiers
5 warlord commanders. Stupid commanders can be a problem, though.
At least one division of spidews (Check my spelling), although the spiders have mainly been seen getting killed... They're obviously calvery.
A bunch of undead infintry, although not as much as Ansom.
2 casters. A Croakamancy, and a Dirtmancer.
3 suspected Finadmancers, we assume.
And, the Arkentool.
Ansom has:
At least a few more Gwiffons left.
A team of stuffed animals. Strong calvery.
"ORLY" birds, as light air units.
A bunch of marbits. Good melee units.
Elves. Sneaky and archery. Also, healing. That'll be important.
Bats. More light air units.
The Arkenpliers althought in a duel with Tool, I believe Tool would win.

If I was Parson, I would lean heavily on the Dwagons. Take down the Gwiffons, and you can rain havoc from above. Speaking of raining havoc from above, if Ansom has any siege weapons, those whould be taken out by Dwagons as quickly as possible.

Likewise, I think Ansom should take down the Dwagons as quickly as possible. Without the Dwagons, all that's standing in the way are undead creatures. Maybe some Spidews. Also, if Tool has any archers, those should be killed first. But it dosn't seem as if he has any.

The battle will probably come down to magic. If Wanda or Sizemore can cast a helpful spell at the right time, anything can happen.