Quote Originally Posted by 137ben View Post
I'm intrigued to find out more about Sunday's family, although it seems she isn't anxious to tell us anything.
I mean, it could be Sunday just doesn't want to talk about them on a first (blind) date*, but considering she picked her own name?

Yeah. I'd expect her relationship with her family- or at least her mother -isn't the best.

Sure, the name calling might be the main reason, but it still implies some distance, although she did keep the last name.
Still seems weird it got to that point, so either there was little other help dealing with it and/or no approval of her choosen method.

That Sunday works as some kinda private investigator/hired muscle/street shadowrunner- all licenced of course -as opposed to her mother's job as a cop might be another indicator at a strained relationship.
Spiting her maybe?

Or maybe we just don't have enough information, this is all wild speculation and I just like to hear myself talk.

*doubly so since her mother is pretty much (going to be?) the girl's boss, so some paranoia regarding her intentions might be involved.