"That is precisely why my first thought was to show you the files.

These individuals all belong to different organizations, when they belong to an organization at all. Such is the nature of mortal Mediums. Many of them are scattered, some are confused about the nature of the spirit world, and yet others are mere potentials, unaware of their abilities from lack of contact with Hollows and Shinigami alike.

Take, for instance, the Akiyama family of Quincies."
Koutarou notes as he brings up a screen. "Decimated or absorbed in the conflicts leading up to the recent battle with Las Noches. There is one estranged member attempting to patch them together for their own survival, and they're unlikely to want to be involved in more death, but after all this is over, we should at least consider extending them an olive branch.

The estranged member I speak of is actually also a member of the Anderson family, and uncle to one Charles Anderson. One of the Mortals presently in Soul Society. Whom is, in turn, a friend and ally of..."

Another screen flickers on.

"...Tetsuhiko Naito. At LEAST Captain-level power, I could check it with my own eyes. No known affiliation. And...

Click.

"Kuzunoha Shiki XLVIII, leader of the Kuzunoha onmyouji clan. They seem less interested in the fates of human and animal souls - Hollows, in other words - and more interested in dealing with what could best be described as natural mediunic occurrences such as spiritually aware mutated animals.

That's at least three groups in as many mortals that have taken an active role in recent events. The mortals are not as quick to form organizations such as ours. That's why they're more easily approached on an individual basis when at all possible."