Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
Isn't it Thylacines? Or is it something different than what I'm thinking of? I'm not familiar with Pathfinder at all.
Yes, yes it is. I should know that dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorChain View Post
Finished Chapter 1 on challenging difficulty with normal enemies.

The only thing that bothers me so far is enemy stat inflation....every frigging bandit with a bow has a Dex of 18. Seems like the guy who made the enemy NPC's was an optimizer and then Chriss Avelone came along and made a bunch of quirky NPC companions who aren't optimized to deal with the challenge.

Luckily this becomes better when you level up your group.

Currently in my group I have

Amiri as a flanker. That Ginormous sword just gets in the way at the start, instead of spending a feat on the bastard sword she could have taken a power attack and used a Great sword which would have paid off. I wish she had a Str 18 but they that's why we have a belts with +2 Str for. She is my most reliable damage output at the start of the game as she can hit really hard.

Valerie. Starts to shine at level 5 when she gets rid of that tower shield penalty and by now she has AC 33 which is enough to anchor my frontline, with bastar sword expertise and a flaming bastard sword she now has a decent damage output, think I'll keep her

Jaethal: Like her, that's why I'm keeping her, everyone needs a snotty elf i their party

Octavia: Made her an arcane trickster....and boy does she manage to hit hard with ther ranged touch attacks

Tristian: Was going to switch him out for Harrim but the whiny old pal has kinda grown on me so I think I'll keep him in my group

Corwin Darkshard: Known as Baron Darkshard of the barony of Darkshard. Wizard Evoker that blasts things to pieces
In all fairness we can only blame them for choosing to use Amiri, not for her build. Having an oversized weapon has been her whole thing since the start of Pathfinder. The fact that she doesn't have a modified Titan mauler archetype or something is pretty unforgivable though.