Well the iconic Amiri has a STR-18 and CON-14. For whatever reason they decided to make them both 16. Even in the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game she has a higher STR than CON. Since she is only a 20 pt buy she is easily replaced with a better built companion.

Valerie is a 27 pt buy, although a very un-optimized one. But she is serviceable due to the AI not being too good about bypassing tanks. I have her with dazzling display and it makes a nice opening debuff. I'm going to take her into Stalwart Defender and I saw someone suggest getting 1 level of Thug rogue for the buff to shaken->frightened. I've had good luck with her getting a bunch of monsters stacked up on her and Linzi hitting them with Glitterdust.

Harrim is not a terrible build but he is only 20 pt buy. It sucks that he has a low CHA and DEX. If he had one less WIS to start he would be able to have a DEX-12 or CHA-12. The charisma would be nice for the extra channel and maybe putting him in range of selective channel.

Tristian is 29 pt buy but has way over invested in WIS and CHA. Those points would have been better spent elsewhere. Since he is an Ecclesitheurge he has no armor and his poor DEX makes him pretty squishy. At least he has selective channel and a decent number of Channel Energies. Just wish the quick channel feat was in.

Thinking of making my Druid game an all custom built party everyone with animal companions. I might sub in a bard just for the buffs to all the critters.

Druid
Sylvan Sorcerer
Monster Tactician Inquisitor w/Animal Domain
Cleric of Erastil w/Animal and Plant Domain
Mad Dog Barbarian
Ranger

IMO humans are the best race in this game. The +1 skill point/level is huge with the consolidated skills and reduced INT/class skill points. If you are running a human Fighter, Cleric or Paladin and are not planning to go above INT 10 then dump INT to 7. You get the same amount of skill points per level and more points to put somewhere else.