1. - Top - End - #812
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

"Are you okay, Echo?" BubbleGuard replies with concern. BubbleGuard chews his wand as he thinks. He wasnt in the best position and he wasnt exactly the best with words. "Having Miss Agony or Miss Tailwind would be really nice right about now….." He replies wishfully.

BubbleGuard doesnt know how to start explaining or if the other pony would even try to hear what he had to say. His face turns into a scowl the momento he is accused of being up to no good. He cannot believe the pony would really risk every single pony on the rooftop just because he wanted to capture them. Such reckless danger would put the one he "rescued" in trouble. "I must make sure everypony remains safe. I will have to use my signature spell."

Spoiler: Bubble Shield
    Show

A bubble that protects ponies around BubbleGuard with a giant protective barrier.
    Target: Area +4
    Area: Seen +2
    Duration: Sustained: +2
    Effect: Forge +1
    Subjects; Water & Wind+2 Force +1
    DT 12 - improv. Blaster Caster (2d6)[3] = 9 DT
    Rolling to cast the spell: (2d6+3)[9]
    Wow…. just made it.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2018-10-02 at 08:29 PM.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good