Björn looks around bewildered and his frustration level ramps up a notch... "What in the name of all that is holy is going on NOW? Can't we have a single moment of respite from all this insanity? I just want to find a way to get out of here and these idiots are going to stand around bickering about voices? But I heard it too... No! I did not! I refuse to let another voice into my head! I commune with spirits all the time... Why should this bother me so much? Ugh! That's not the point! All this standing around is a waste of time! I should just go on ahead and leave the brain trust to argue. For guds skyld, I think I left my sandwich unwrapped back in my area... Great. Now some skulking, tyvende rotte will probably make off with it! And there are those wierd words again! Why do I keep doing that? I wish I knew where they come from... They just pop out of me at the oddest time... Oh... Great... Now I'M off on a tangent... What was I thinking about? Oh. Right. My sandwich... Great. Now I'm hungry. I bet they wouldn't even notice if I snuck back to camp to get it... Meh. I'ts probably gone now anyway. I have to be careful or I'll put on weight... Fortunately, I really like how this new armour fits. I'll have to play around with it some more to see what else I can do... I hope I have time before we go out again. Where ever Winter sends us. She sure seems to like to be in charge, doesn't she? It's kind of alluring... I wonder if she... Nah... She probably doesn't even think of me... Maybe if I cleaned up a bit... Polish my... What the... Great! Another hole starting in my boot! What am I going to do about that? Maybe one of these others has some decent boots... What are they talking about now?" and he looks around at the group...