1. - Top - End - #930
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Renewed Revolution: Spirit World V

[The Meeting Room]
    "I find myself marveling at this discovery as well. That they managed to go so far without the quintessential knowledge of Zanpakutou forging... The sad thought being that, if we had only managed such cooperation in the past, we would probably not have had to resort to violence today." It says a lot how wistful Koutarou's eyes get at that mention. Such a waste - such a tragedy, one can read in his expression.

"I am less surprised at their choices than at the actual results. It typically takes hundreds of years for any given spiritual entity to reach such levels of destruction. The Mortals should not be underestimated for their inventiveness - imagine how much more trouble you could have been in with greater numbers of these war machines." Setsurou considers. As befits a man with a tactical mind, he's perused a number of books on modern strategy, much of which covered air superiority - a subject that's not quite as paramount among his spiritual peers as one might think.

"Not so much claims as access to the information one might glean from them, or the ability to research them." Setsurou considers. "Spoils of war in the context of spiritual realms have seldom been an issue, as they typically pertained to structures, not knowledge or technology. So we have little actual precedent for this. Certainly nothing on the terms of the accords I can recall offhand.

We had spent much of our time considering the technological advances of mortals beneath our own. We're not entirely wrong, as many aspects of our scientific advances are centuries or at least decades ahead of them - one needs only ask Takenaka Chouko-taichou - but I find that a foolhardy thought to maintain.

The headache I can almost literally spy in the horizon is that those in our governing body that still consider Las Noches tomorrow's likely foe will be giving us grief over NOT contesting this. In their eyes, it would be tantamount to teaching you Kidou at the very least."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2018-10-07 at 03:25 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."