Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Bowsette and the Noble]

Rachel stops as the noble like man confronts her. Oh. She hadn't expected to go full on LARPing here, but it seems that's where this is carrying her. Some people's enthusiasm cannot be contained and this man seemed to be one of them. Rachel was more than happy to play along though.

Bowsette curtsies in a dignified manner. "And a good evening to you as well good sir. I am the almighty ruler of the Koopa Kingdom and soon to be ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom. Who, may I ask, dare approaches the great Bowsette?" Rachel asks in an over the top, friendly manner despite the lofty tone.
[Bowsette and the Noble]

"I'm the 11th Prince of Britannia and maybe soon King as my older siblings seem to decease in the war." he replies.
"But you might know war or does your new kingdom come from a royal wedding? I would envy this lucky men."

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Girl in the jumpsuit has found something very beautifull. The sweets! She will step right up so overwhelmed by the varity of the food. What should she eat first? And what next? and will she be able to eat all befor falling unconscious.