Spoiler: Responses
Show
Quote Originally Posted by mjp1050 View Post
"This session has turned into 50% puzzles, 50% mayonnaise"
At least your sandwiches won't ever be dry?

Quote Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets View Post
Rogue: Because if the bad idea works it always is their fault. If some Barbarian had decided the world needs owlbears there would have just been one decapitated Bear with an owl nailed to the thing.
That is some sound logic. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Miz_Liz View Post
"Um yeah, I think I'm wearing his sister."
I hope the sister is dead, or it'll get real awkward. :o

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyShadow View Post
"I whisper sweet nothings to the bar counter."
The one relationship you know will 'support' you. ;)

Doc: “Soon as everyone gets their things scanned and settled, I wouldn't mind us getting underway. If that's alright with the pegasi?”
Moon: “We should wait for a little bit, give Fan Knife a chance to show up. If she bailed, fine, but now where is she?”
Doc: “3... 2... 1...”
GM: “A small thump came from the entrance of the bus, and Fan Knife hopped inside.”
Doc: “Bingo.”

Fan Knife: “So, anyone die here when I was with Viridia?”
Choro: “No, thank Celestia. Everything's been quiet.”
Doc: (grumbling to himself) “Sure, thank Celestia no pony died, but what about thank the doctor who did most of the work today preventing death?”

Mirror: “I learned what coffee was, but that was the one thing Sari did not allow others to have. I was allowed to try it once, and I could not rest for two days time.”
Doc: “Wow. Yeah, guess you're not used to it. Was that why Sari didn't let others drink coffee?”
Mirror: (points at a mid-sized wastebasket that served as a table) “Her cup was that big.”
Doc: “…Does Sari ever sleep?”

GM: “But the party would probably want to have the tube of flying metal with all of their stuff in it modified in the favor of being, say, griffon proof anyway.”
Doc: “Griffon proof specifically, or do you mean bullet resistant in general? Like, why should the bus be protected by griffons specifically? Something about Stellar's new boyfriend and the seat upholstery?”