Painford

Adelbert smiled proudly at Bertelis and tousled the boys hair. "Brave lad. But I want you to stay here. It's too dangerous for you to go. Besides," he lowered his voice to a confidential whisper. "I need you to look after Rhadegund. As you said she's upset. How much more upset will she be if you leave too? I'll be back as soon as I can I promise."

He looked in the direction Rhadegund had walked off. "I'll be back soon," he repeated.

Marktag, 14th Sommerzeit

Adelbert had rather expected never to have seen Mannan's Keep again. He eyed the village thoughtfully, then noticed Astoria's expression. "I suppose it doesn't compare to the Alcázar of Magritta does it Caballera Astoria d'Evangesisti?" Adelbert said. He turned again to the strange ship-fortress and looked sad a moment. "I met the man who built it. I hope he finds more happiness in Morr's domain than he did in life."

Clearing his throat the priest said: "While you are looking after the book I am going to visit the priest in residence. A Brother Grigore bif I recall correctly."