1. - Top - End - #840
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Iron_Lord View Post
    Starry Sky nods in acknowledgement to her statements, grinning slightly upon hearing that Equestria's a "new nation". Heh, that's a funny perspective.

He perks an ear up when the mare pulls him in closer for a whisper, then quirks his head in confusion at her last words. Featherless pegasi?
    She pointed to Sweet Echo with her right forehoof. "Featherless Pegasi ... I ain't ever seen a flying pony ike that before." She noted aloud in a curious tone. "So where is it you ponies hail from--" Her words cut off as the demands of her presence caught her offguard.

"Apparently a discussion for another time, friend." She noted as she fluttered down to collect her prior discarded cloak and she wrapped herself in its heavy woollen fibres. Its material casting a darkened pall across her body as she pulled its cowl over her head and tucked her wings beneath its shrouding garb.

She began walkin towards the rear of the group. Taking note of the structure as she espied its entrances and examined the palace's construction. She looked a little tense as the guards barked their orders and as taken aback by their terse nature. The thought crossed her mind that they were being leaad to a gaol-cell rather than a meeting with the princess.

Raising an eyebrow at Starswirl's introduction, and the declaration of a 'young noble', but she thought it better not to ask questions of that. At least in this instance. Instead just lowering her head in greetings. Radiant Honor's offer of 'tea ceremony' was somewhat perplexing.

"Sorry, I have a question... I was extended an invitation to be here in this nation due to an appeal tosee your nation's architecture and infrastructure, but I have only met some of these ponies today. Are you sure Her Highness wants to see me? I would not wish to insult them by being someplace I didn't belong." She said with diplomatic airs, likely to make it known she had no idea why she was here but asked in a way as to appear less crass and merely bewildered.
    Last edited by Schismatic; 2018-10-31 at 10:23 PM.