View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown IX

1. - Top - End - #1258
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown IX

Konigstag, 17 Sommerzeit

The passage of time was slow for Astoria who was counting down each and every hour that passed – so close to being able to remove her sling and find herself in better spirits. But it seemed that Ranald had not sought to bless them with good fortune.

As the cry went up, Astoria swiftly found Elsa and the others, eyeing the procession of torches warily.

”I would not put it past the Norscan’s to butcher the populace if they thought it could lure us out.” Astoria said with a frown to Elsa’s concern about closing the gate.

The knight took a few moments to survey the approach to the keep as best as she could. It wasn’t the first time she had done so across their stay, but hope was still there that she could find something that would help them in this situation.

"It seems a sound plan, for the most part. I fear what trickery they have up their sleeves."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Would it be feasible for Astoria to get her breastplate on, in the very least? I’m not relishing the idea of fighting them with no protection – especially since she can’t very well wield her shield at the moment.

Also…

Strategy/Tactics
    (1d100)[81]

Last edited by Erulasto; 2018-11-05 at 12:43 AM.
    "Even in these chains, you can't stop me!" - In This Moment, Big Bad Wolf