Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
[Docks]

"See you there."

Edict and Page are poofed away. Affy's little devices scuttle away.

And moments later, a were-yak bursts into the warehouse, brandishing his staff. A cluster of Intersection officers charge in with him, laser rifles at the ready...but unfortunately slightly too late this time.

Meanwhile...

[Cafe Davit]

It's a corny name, sure, but this seems to have become Affy's base of operations. As he said though, Edict and his freaky pink-mist-minion will find themselves just outside the door, currently being held open by a much more physical Affy-hologram.

"In you go. Quickly now." He taps his cane on the ground, a peculiar metallic sound resonating from it. "I assume you can keep your pet under control, Edict? I'll restrain it myself if I have to. But I won't be gentle."

[Docks]

Have fun clearing out all that Pink, Intersection. Stuff's like the necromantic equivalent of bed bugs.
Such a huge pain in the butt to remove.

Doable, sure. Just really not fun.

[Cafe Davit]

A nudge from Edict sends the little monster at his side into the building, followed shortly by the shade himself.
"As long as you don't have anyone particularly appetizing or ablaze, I think everything will be fine."

The bug-legged stalk holding up not-Ithuriel's head has been slowly growing through this, but nothing is spewing Pink all over Affidavit's devices at the moment.