Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
Naku doesn't really react to the jibes.
Be it that she's super well composed and not letting it bother her, or she's just entirely in the dark as to what he means.
(it's the latter)
"We bumped into each other quite by chance, and have not made any plans for after this dinner." Naku says, not impolitely, but kind of matter of factly. "Your food has been quite good. My compliments," but not thanks, "to your chef."

Smiling and nodding. The best defense. Though Naku doesn't have much to reply to this.
Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
Autumnal Equinox Ball

Naku and Ithuriel

Well I do hope you make plans. It would warm my heart to have brought such a pair together through my little ball. He says with apparent sincerity. Our ball may be ending but the night is still young, after all. He gives the pair a wry smile. Still, don't let me hold you up any further. You don't want to listen to an old fae talk all evening. Apparently they're dismissed.
[AEB N&I]

Ithuriel smiles and stands, offering a hand to Naku to help her up. "It has been a most pleasant evening, th-" Her eye twitches as she just about manages to catch herself in time. What a poor way to end the ball that would be! "The boys back in the station are going to be very jealous. You'll have them asking for a dozen tickets next year!" She chuckles lightly.

"Ah, my Lady!" Ithuriel turns to her companion, "May I see you out?" Assuming Naku is willing, she'll walk out with her, preferably hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post

[Docks]

Have fun clearing out all that Pink, Intersection. Stuff's like the necromantic equivalent of bed bugs.
Such a huge pain in the butt to remove.

Doable, sure. Just really not fun.

[Cafe Davit]

A nudge from Edict sends the little monster at his side into the building, followed shortly by the shade himself.
"As long as you don't have anyone particularly appetizing or ablaze, I think everything will be fine."

The bug-legged stalk holding up not-Ithuriel's head has been slowly growing through this, but nothing is spewing Pink all over Affidavit's devices at the moment.
[Cafe Davit]

"The slightest sign of misbehaviour and I shall banish it." Affy warns, shutting the door behind them. The interior has been redone to reflect Affidavit's personal tastes, now far more metallic in nature, very well illuminated, with a full suite of machines automating the entire cafe process. Even as they enter, a tray hovers over with a freshly brewed cup of coffee for Edict - though one imagines that sort of thing is not to his tastes.

"And when you're ready, we'll get to work on stripping away Feia's curse, hmm?"