Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
On the event/project/region screen, look to the upper left corner.
There should be some be written stable, worried, riots etc. That is the the actual state of your realm.
I suspect that the stability attribute of the realm is a bit like hit points. The more you have, the more punishment your realm can take before crumbling.

There is an upgrade that allows you to compensate for the financial loss (reduced weekly tax income) occurred while having a state of unrest, but the unrest state still lowers the modifiers of your advisors, so watch out.
Unrest also costs you a lot of BP if you don't look out. Get that upgrade!
As far as I can tell the stability stat attached to the warden does not contribute in any way to your kingdoms actual stability. The stability stat on your banner just goes up or down based off of if you fail important problem events or not. So if you fail one of the events related to a main quest you'll take a hit, but if you succeed you'll get a boost. Getting to negative BP also seems to give you a hit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanzilla View Post
Pathfinder wishlist.
1. The ability to spend BP and add new bridges.
2. The ability to spend BP and add teleportation circles.
3. When I'm told "go visit Jack the Merchant"- something in my log reminding me which of my identical towns is Jack's home.
4. When my companions have life changing experiences, their alignment should sometimes shift.
5. Some sort of explanation as to how your BP per week is calculated.
The game does explain how BP is calculated very briefly in a popup when you first start your kingdom. It would be nice though if it broke it down in the kingdom screen. The basic formula is just adding up all of your kingdom stat ranks with your economy rank acting as a cap. So if economy is rank 4 then all stats can only contribute 4 points to your BP value no matter their actual rank. Then you add in trade routes and if you're still getting the Brevoy subsidy you divide your generated BP by half and add a flat 30BP to your value.

Overall it's nice that a lot of bugs have been squashed, but the Kingdom management desperately needs a balance pass and advisors need to be looked at again especially the Councillor and Warden positions. Also why on earth is one of the most close minded of your companions (Valerie) a diplomat? Her charisma score isn't based off her personality (if it was I'm sure it would be negative...) but rather because shes supposed to be really pretty.