Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
I'm not really mad at it, because it's kind of nothing at the end of day. I have more annoyance with stuff like that Death March one, where with its level of polished animation and voice acting that it had it's deeply unfortunate it has to follow a such a thin, underdeveloped story with a dull invincible protagonist. Like, it's a lot of man-hours and sleepless nights for people working on something that could only aspire to be passable if you're very forgiving.
Well call me very forgiving, because while the pace was sedate, or a sedative, there were some good comedy moments with the names of skills and calls back to those skills at choice moments, and the hint of something deeper whenever it delved into the mechanics of different abilities (like the difference between the in-universe item box and his video game inventory) or the suggestion that there's more going on behind the world with his memories and how he doesn't fit into the usual explanations for his situation. There's some unfortunate moments where it goes from 0 to harem (or worse) in 2 seconds, but he usually derails those in short order as well. All he wants is a nice woman his own (actual) age, of whom he is not the legal owner. It's a weird show. I wouldn't recommend anyone watch it.