Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
"Don't worry, anybody. While a localized zombie apocalypse is entirely within my abilities, zombies aren't good at making booze, so doing so is against my best interests."
Uh... yay? For whatever reason I don't feel assured by this. ;)

GM: “As previously established, charred meat shouldn't bring up images of love in this game.”

Fan Knife: “Also, no killing in the hospital. If you just rough him up or you get him outside, that's good enough for me, but no killing.”
Viridia: “Is there any way I can convince you to foalnap him outside so I can stab him here? I only know how to look hot and stab ponies.”
Fan Knife: “Nope. If you get invested in what gangs do around here you'd lose you're mane. If you want to deal with him, you gotta do it on you're own terms.”
Viridia: “My own terms would be killing him in there.”

Viridia: “Sometimes I think you're the only one who understands me, voice in my head.”

Viridia: “I wish we had more NPCs like Fan Knife and less like Army Butts.”
GM: “I mean, Fan Knife is still a pretty huge jerk, it's just that Stitchheart exists and balances her out.”
Viridia: “Yeah, but, like, she hasn't got any plans to go elsewhere and cause trouble.”
GM: “'They're evil but they haven't done anything to us yet' describes, like, half the NPCs.”