Zee has already filed basically anything called 'fill in the blank pepper' or 'threatening sounding thing powder' in her 'do not lick' file. But she does appreciate Xeni's advice none the less.

"I'll look forward to your visits. I know you helped out on That Day. Everything that went on then is still kind of fuzzy, my perspective was pretty warped," Zee admits. "And in my book, that means you're a pretty decent person. The Nexus needs plenty of people who are willing to go out of their way to makes things better. And if anything big happens, I think a team-up would be great! It's been a really long time since I've had a proper adventure."

Arguably her time in the Empyreum was sort of an adventure.

Just not one that she was terribly thrilled to be on. Okay, yeah, sure it was pretty neat. She learned a lot and grew a lot and sort of made some friends. Or more like... rivals with benefits. But being back here with the people she really cared about? Even if said people may or may not be actual people? She's pretty happy to be back in the Game.

Zee will totally explain what has gone down. In detail. To Raril and Xeni both. But probably when Karaglen is asleep. She was careful to scrub as much of the daemon as possible and she would rather not remind Kara of that abomination. At all.

And then gosh darn it Kara starts being adorable.

I mean, she didn't ever stop. But now she's gone and kicked it up a few degrees.

Zee gives a sigh, offering Karaglen a long-suffering smile. "No, sweetie, daddy isn't bad at petting wolves. He's fluffiest werewolf there is, so he knows how to pet wolves. But there are some dogs that are bad. Faerie dogs that have been all turned around and made terrible by the meanest hearted fae there are. Instead of wanting to be friends, these dogs only want to bite people. There are some normal dogs like that, too. Sometimes people mistreat dogs so much, that the dogs start acting violently and they aren't safe to pet. Sometimes dogs get scared and bite. That's why, if you meet someone with a dog, you always ask if it's okay to pet them first."