[Tauron's Workshop]

Tauron makes a bow before them once they accept his gift and then leads the way down to his "workshop".
As it turns out, as the metal gates slide open, it looks far more like a surgery room than place for industrial labor. Like in the main hall, the dominating color is white, looking all the more sterile and artificial as no natural light here. Instead the workshop is illuminated by blue tubes in the ceiling. There does seem to be more than just this room however as the blue light reveals three more doors leading north, west and east.
In the middle of the workshop is a large slab of white metal and right next to it floats two metal beings made up of a floating orb and number of arms that ends in what look like surgical instruments rather than hands. The follow Tauron with their many-eyed gazes as he walks inside. "The specimen has arrived."

"Oh. I'll attend to it later." The artificial being replies with a dismissive gesture, then turning to the angels. "Fay, would you mind laying down on the slab and tell me a bit about yourself before we begin? Unless you don't want to of course. I can start right away, but I'd prefer to get your feedback first. The more I know about you the more accurate I can make my enhancements." Tauron says as he pats the stab with one of his four hands.