View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Dawnbringers

1. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Dawnbringers

Tiana listens to Saetiri's concerns, giving a nod after the kitsune has voiced them. "Valid point," she concedes. "We know that not all of his champions are here - that kobold nuisance is down harassing Abeern, and the merfolk and her navy are up at the islands. We have intelligence that the vampire is down towards Gavelmith - but from what I've heard, teleporting himself here might not be out of the question," she says. "I've heard rumors that the black nine-tail was seen on the battlefield here today. He will likely be with the Spider now," she hums. She looks to the others. "What do you all think?" she questions. "Would you prefer an attempt at the walls, rather than a stealthier mission into the keep itself? Either way, we will need your strength to ensure our success."
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2018-11-19 at 01:34 PM.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"