I'll do a last-minute go over of each class and say any final comments I may have. In the meantime, I would appreciate if I got some final reviews on the Whitescourge, as it's pretty good, but I'm worried that it's not as good as it could be.

Biotinker: I have a hard time getting over the fact that the only ability this class has is the enhancements. Every 5e class, even the Wizard, has class features outside of the core mechanic, but Biotinker doesn't have that. I suppose one could use that argument for the 'expectations' bit, but I have a hard time getting over the lack of variance.

Emissary: The only qualm I have is how much its steeped in your world's lore, particularly the subclasses go overboard on this (making you slog through two paragraphs to see why the abilities make sense). Maybe reflavoring them so the names of the subclasses aren't the domains, rather, they're an adjective to describe them, i.e. 'the Toxic' or 'the Squamous'? It would make this class a lot easier to understand and use in settings that... aren't yours.

Mentalist: Looks pretty much good. Flavor fits, class is streamlined, simple, and balanced, and everything more or less makes sense for a cunning psionic fighter. Strong contender for my vote

Deadeye: Pretty solid. A bit complicated, but to be expected. Just falls a bit shy on not meeting expectation.

Destined: I can't access GMbinder on this device, so sadly I can't give much feedback. From what I've heard, it seems you have a solid idea, varied and interesting mechanics, and Hero Dice to tie it all together. Just again, what really exceeds expectation? All D&D PCs are mighty heroes. This one just has its job in the name.

I'm not good at mechanical review, just flavor and overall look, so that's what I got. Anyone got any qualms on the Whitescourge?