Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[An Epic Quest]

"Very well, first you need..." Astrana starts explaining but Willa might be unable to focus on her instructions as Libra starts talking at the same time.
Okay, here's my part! Just put the cage thing-y I'll send to you on the floor and open it up! You can summon any number of angels from it! Libra remarks as Willa will suddenly find a glided birdcage in her right hand.
Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
[An Epic Quest]

Willa blinks. She’ll never get used to that.
”I’m sorry, Astrana. I have been sent an alternative method.” Willa gingerly places the cafe on the ground and opens the door. But only a little, and she keeps her hand on it in case more than one start flying out. Maybe for once she’ll summon something that doesn’t take interest in her chest or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
[An Epic Quest]

Corvus looks on with interest as the cage appears in Willa's hand. Clearly, Libra's decided to take a more active role. Hopefully this device will summon the creature they need.
[An Epic Quest]

In a sudden flash of light, a being appears. A tall, imposing woman stand with one foot plants firmly on the thoroughly crushed cage that summoned her. Six wings fan out from her back and three lion tails flick behind her. She's musculare and very tall. She stares down at Willa with open judgement.

"Speak your demands." She says curtly, her voice booming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Checkup]

Astrana, whose office is in the tunnels underneath the base due to her need to a ritual chamber at the very center of it, opens up. Her eyebrows raising as she sees Kirk and even more when her attention is quickly drawn to Tina. Was that...

"Senior officer Locke, what a surprise." She remarks as she turns back to him. "How can I help you today?" She moves out of the way, gesturing for them to take a seat. There is only one guest-chair though, so one of them have to sit on the bench next to the wall.

As usual, Astrana's office is filled with weird trinkets which mostly appear to have been made from animals of various sort. It's like a exotic pet cemetery in here, if whoever owned it was really into crafts.
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
[Checkup]

Fettina does a blatant little double take when she sees Astrana. She'll recover well enough after a second, heading to sit at the chair provided, and without asking Kirk. Her wings have to hang over the back.

"Someone turned me into a shiny album-cover angel and I want you to change me back," says Fettina, hands folded in her lap.
[Checkup]

"We want you to tell us whatever you can. It may not be something you're knowledgeable about, but anything helps." Who else do they have to turn to anyway? Astrana is the easiest first resource by far.