[An Epic Quest]

Astrana falls silent, this was Willa's quest so she couldn't get involved.
Though she keeps an eye on the centaur, if she seemed completely clueless, she would have to step in...

[Checkup]

Astrana sits down behind her desk and seizes up Tina with her gaze. "I can tell, so how did this happen exactly? The more context I have, the more I will be able to tell. Otherwise, I can always summon an entity that will know the answers. They always ask for a price though, as you might be aware. This was likely caused by one of them though, I heard about the whole kidnapping deal from miss Xifhara. I'm glad that you managed to escape in such a good health, despite the transformation you've suffered."

Xifhara's Office

"Right." The woman nods as her snakes watching the pair wearily. "Now, this isn't common knowledge but everyone that get a license or become a member are subjected to a background check. Standard procedure considering they are going to be representing the company to some degree. Members also have to sign a binding contract that is to ensure that they follow the company's standards. It's one of those magical bindings that will inform us if you ever break it, which will most likely result in your termination from the company. Is all that clear, or do you have any questions?"

[MERC Business With Magtok]

"Yeah, we'll keep them strictly outside the cave unless you want them to be elsewhere or the situation changes. Besides, if I know you as well as I think I do, KABAL won't be the only ones trying to barge into the cave by the end of the year. You have an amazing talent of gaining enemies, Mr. Tok." Dena observes with a grin.